Main Page

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cervelo P2C - A dream realized

Every since my school days owning and riding a Time Trial Bike has been my dream. The dream became a reality last year when I chanced upon a used Cervelo P2C on ebay from a seller in the States. Viewing from the pictures he provided, the frame looks to be in very good used condition. Only drawback was it did not come with the proprietary Custom seat post that is unique only to the P2C. Initially I was hesitant to bid but fate has it that at that time a seller had a brand new P2C seat post for sale as well. I was quick to snap up the sale via buy it now and proceed to bid on the 51cm frame. Eventually manage to outbid the other bidders and procured the frame. 3 Weeks later the frame was in hand.









So far the P2C had experienced a Triathlon event at the Kenyir International Triathlon and it performed commendably bringing me back to T2 with a time of 1:22:20 with an average speed of 30km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment

googleb7197f8cf44aaff3.html